- Our cinema staff have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting of all high traffic areas and commonly-touched surfaces throughout the day. Including but not limited to: tables, door handles, counters, railings, benches, faucets, eftpos terminals.
- We have applied an ongoing protectant (Germshield) to all our common touch surfaces.
- We have increased the frequency of our bathroom checks and spraying disinfectant on all surfaces.
- Staff are frequently washing their hands throughout their shifts with soap.
- As always, staff are washing their hands before and after handling food, as well as increasing the frequency of which they wash their hands throughout the day.
- If staff are feeling unwell they have been advised to stay home and consult Healthline and we will follow their advice.
INCREASED HYGIENE MEASURES
We have installed alcohol based hand sanitiser units in our foyers and near cinema entrances for everyone’s use. Some of these are hands-free units with foot pumps.
We are following government guidelines on contact tracing and have our QR codes for the 'NZ Covid Tracer' app displayed at our front doors and entry ways. We are also manually booking everyone into our computer system so we can track what auditorium and seat numbers you are in to help with contact tracing if needed.
CONTACTLESS PAYMENT ENCOURAGED
We are still talking cash payments but we encourage you to use contactless payment whenever possible.
If you have been in close contact with someone confirmed with COVID-19 you will need to self-isolate for 14 days from the date of contact.
Self-isolation is an effective precautionary measure to protect those around you – your family, friends, colleagues – from contracting COVID-19. It means taking simple, common-sense steps to avoid close contact with other people as much as possible, like you would with the seasonal flu virus. We know it’s a stressful time, but taking these measures will help protect you, your family and all of New Zealand from COVID-19 and other common infectious diseases.
IF YOU BECOME UNWELL WHILE SELF-ISOLATING
Contact Healthline for free on 0800 358 5453 if you begin to feel unwell. The symptoms of COVID-19 are cough, fever, and shortness of breath.
If you need to call emergency services, please let them know you are in self-isolation.
For all non-health related questions, call 0800 Government (0800 779 997).
We ask our patrons to stay home and self-isolate if you have any cold or flu-like symptoms or have travelled overseas in the last 14 days.
It is important to us to keep you safe and we appreciate your understanding.