For all movie sessions seating is only available in single seats with empty seats around the front, back and sides of each person. This gives everyone more space and supports social distancing. You can still book as a group but you will have a seat between each of you.
BLOCKING CINEMA SEATS
Your assigned seat may be different to the one you booked, as we may have to shuffle some seat reservations around to support social distancing.
Seating maps have now been reconfigured to ensure adequate distance between guests in every session.
Feel free to discuss this with one of our friendly staff.
If you have booked tickets, and are feeling unwell, we’ll happily arrange a refund prior to the session starting – just give us a call.
INCREASED HYGIENE MEASURES
- Our cinema staff have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting of all high traffic areas and commonly-touched surfaces throughout the day. Including but not limited to: tables, door handles, counters, railings, benches, faucets, eftpos terminals.
- We have applied an ongoing protectant (Germshield) to all our common touch surfaces.
- We have increased the frequency of our bathroom checks and spraying disinfectant on all surfaces.
- Staff are frequently washing their hands throughout their shifts with soap.
- Apologies for any inconvenience, but we will not be accepting keep-cups at this time.
- As always, staff are washing their hands before and after handling food, as well as increasing the frequency of which they wash their hands throughout the day.
- If staff are feeling unwell they have been advised to stay home and consult Healthline and we will follow their advice.
We have installed alcohol based hand sanitiser units in our foyers and near cinema entrances for everyone’s use. Some of these are hands-free units with foot pumps.
CONTACTLESS PAYMENT ENCOURAGED
We are still talking cash payments but we encourage you to use contactless payment whenever possible.
LONGER SESSION GAPS FOR SOCIAL DISTANCING
We have increased the time between sessions to support social distancing in our foyers. Our cinemas are already quite small, but we have reduced capacity to 50% and the maximum capacity of our largest cinema is now 56 seats.
If you have been in close contact with someone confirmed with COVID-19 you will need to self-isolate for 14 days from the date of contact.
Self-isolation is an effective precautionary measure to protect those around you – your family, friends, colleagues – from contracting COVID-19. It means taking simple, common-sense steps to avoid close contact with other people as much as possible, like you would with the seasonal flu virus. We know it’s a stressful time, but taking these measures will help protect you, your family and all of New Zealand from COVID-19 and other common infectious diseases.
IF YOU BECOME UNWELL WHILE SELF-ISOLATING
Contact Healthline for free on 0800 358 5453 if you begin to feel unwell. The symptoms of COVID-19 are cough, fever, and shortness of breath.
If you need to call emergency services, please let them know you are in self-isolation.
For all non-health related questions, call 0800 Government (0800 779 997).
We ask our patrons to stay home and self-isolate if you have any cold or flu-like symptoms or have travelled overseas in the last 14 days.
It is important to us to keep you safe and we appreciate your understanding.